Finishing up my last “Ask Oprah’s All Stars,” and feeling a little smarter. Who knew that by watching TV, brain cells might be multiplying as I type. When I was young…it was a whole other story. My brains not mush at all…thank you Oprah Winfrey Network. So, for those who missed it or who do not have the channel…or who have not found the channel…take a look and don’t feel like you are on the sidelines. Here is the wrap-up and the facts. Take what you need…and pass it on. It’s all I’m asking…please spread the word…because I like people in the know! So, let’s sit down with three of America’s favorite experts and America’s favorite BFF. The topic is myths, secrets and confessions. There’s just one hour…I wonder what we’ll be able to learn.
- Megan is Pregnant…and is terrified to tell her dad. How can I tell my dad, Dr. Phil? – For a young couple, it’s been difficult for Megan to let her dad know about the pregnancy…who she hasn’t seen in over 2 years and who thinks that she’s still a virgin. So, reunited on ALL Stars…Megan’s dad is coming out and thinks that he’s there to reunite with his daughter. Megan feels like she can do it with the support of the ALL Stars…we hope so. So, Dr. Phil is preparing him…Frank…for the news and his response is “this is great” and not the disappointment that she was scared to get from him. Suze reminds them to get a will set up and look at life insurance…because now, they have to start thinking abou these things.And with a little more TV magic…and Dr. Oz help, she finds out that she’s having a little girl…congratulations!
- Michelle is asking if she’s too old to have kids…and Suze, how much would it cost to freeze my eggs? To save you the click – It costs $12k. 38 year-old Michelle asks Suze Orman and Dr. Oz if it’s a good idea to freeze her eggs in order to have children in the future.
- Shannon is asking Dr. Oz, how do I prevent an allergic reaction during sex?
- Suze, is 5 dollars enough to leave my child from the tooth fairy?Before you link to your answer…note that Dr.Oz says yes to $5 and Dr. Phil says that the child could maybe get more if he auctioned it off between two loving grandmas…but Suze’s response…was shocking…even for Suze!
- Suze, is it okay to ask for cash as a wedding gift?
- Dr. Oz, is it true that sex drive decreases after menopause?
- . 9 and 10 year-olds survive Suze Orman! Suze Orman visits a group of 9 and 10 year-olds to prove that it’s never to early to talk to your children about money.
- Medical myths and facts – Ask Oprah’s All Stars hit the streets of LA to find out whether or not people believe some popular myths to be fact or fiction.
- Oprah’s All Stars Myths Revealed – The All Stars disprove some common myths about health, life and love.