Enjoy a weekend of rest and happiness! To make your life just a little more easy, here’s a big list o f what’s on OWN this weekend. So, go out and enjoy the sunshine or make your own sunshine, then come back indoors and enjoy a little of OWN’s! Set your DVRs and sign in to your twitter feeds. It’s going to be a fun weekend! We’ll be there…and we hope you are too!
- Saturday – A few episodes of Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s: The Upper Crust vs. The Lower Crust starting at 9pm EST & PST /8c
- Saturday – Iyanla Vanzant’s Fix My Life. World watch out! Inspiration is coming! 10pm EST & PST /9c
- Sunday - Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday with DeVon Franklin. This will inspire you! Watch on OWN and simulcast around the world on Oprah.com and Facebook too! 11am EST & PST/ 10c.
- Sunday – Oprah’s Lifeclass Marathon - Catch up with some of your favorite teachers and lessons all day on OWN. 12pm EST – 6pm EST
- Sunday - Iyanla, Fix My Life - In case you missed it on Saturday, no worries! OWN has you covered by giving us an extra showing of this great show. Watch the 2 part premier from 6-8pm EST and then Saturday’s episode from 8-9pm EST.
- Sunday – Oprah’s Lifeclass – On OWN and line ONLINE, treat yourself to the best ingredients to live your best life. Take a seat at Lifeclass University with the rest of the world as O and Iyanla talk about Destructive Family Secrets. 9pm EST/8c
AND…in case you didn’t know, each weekday OWN brings us inspiration with 2 hours of Rachel Ray from 9am – 11am EST/8am – 10am central and 2 hours of The Nate Berkus Show from 12pm – 2pm EST/ 11am-1pm central every single weekday!
Enjoy your weekend and take a little time to enjoy a little of OWN’s.