Happy weekend everyone. As we move one weekend to our OYou adventure and a little time with Oprah, we are starting to feel the excitement. So, to make our life and your life just a little more easy, here’s a big list of what’s in this weekend. Consider this your one glance cheat sheet for the weekend. Until then, go out and enjoy the sunshine or make your own sunshine, then come back indoors and enjoy a little of OWN’s! Set your DVRs and sign in to your twitter feeds. It’s going to be a fun weekend! We’ll be there…and we hope you are too!
- Saturday – A new episode of Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s: For Love or Money is bringing us some family dynamics from St. Louis. An OWN favorite starting at 9pm EST & PST /8c
- Saturday – A new episode of Iyanla Fix My Life bringing us some lessons on how to forgive and how to heal relationships. An amazing new OWN show starting at 10pm EST & PST /9c
- Sunday - Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday with DeVon Franklin. This will inspire you! Watch on OWN and simulcast around the world on Oprah.com and Facebook too! 10am EST & PST/ 9c.
- Sunday - Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday with Caroline Myss talking about Intuition, Power and Grace. Watch on OWN and simulcast around the world on Oprah.com and Facebook too! 11am EST & PST/ 10c.
- Sunday – TV Guide Magazine’s Top 25 Best Oprah Show Moments – A marathon of ALL top 25 moments. Sit down and take a trip down memory lane with Oprah! You’ll be glad you did. Starting at 2pm -8pm EST & PST/1c - 7c
- Sunday – An all new Oprah’s Next Chapter with Stephen Colbert– From his home in Charleston, SC, Oprah sits down for an intimate and hilarious conversation with Stephen. OMG this will be GOOD! 9 pm EST & PST /8c
AND…don’t forget the weekday lineup too!
- Lovetown, USA on Monday night with Oprah returning to Lovetown starting at 10pm EST & PST/ 9c.
- Oprah: Where Are They Now? starts this Tuesday at 10pm EST & PST/ 9c
- Everyday Rachel Ray from 9am – 11am EST/8am – 10am central
- and also sprinkled during each day is Dr. Phil, Nate Berkus Show and The Oprah Winfrey Show too!
So tune out the rest of the world and spend a little quality time with Oprah and OWN. You will be glad you did!