After like forever (or really just 2 long and HOT weeks), Gayle BACK and we’ve missed her! So much to talk about…so much in the news…so much to say…so let’s get to it!
- On Sunday’s News – Gayle was working with Rosie and Oprah yesterday at an O Mag shoot. Gayle shares their conversation and CAN’T WAIT for Rosie to start her show on OWN. I’m with you Gayle…I can’t wait. Never did have a lot of patience… So, they talked about the special “menopause fan,” bio-identical hormones and Rosie’s ideas for her show. No hint…just Gayle telling us it’s “very very exciting!”
- On Women’s World Cup Soccer - Girl POWER…but how the lost…was totally winning behavior. Did you see it? OMG it was riviting.
- On Casey Anthony and the Verdict-Gayle’s asking where is the common sense and logical thinking? Apparently in short supply in this jury room. Nobody knows where Casey is…and to be honest, I’m beginning to ask…WHY do I really care? Here is where I believe that KARMA will follow…and truly…don’t want to drop too many names but I’m confident…God has this. Whatever happened in this situation…whatever happens in the future…the BIG guy has it…so everyone go back to your lives, love your kids and work to make the world a better place for ALL kids…for ALL people.
- On Little Leiby Kletzky – A devistating story of such a little soul and a reminder of the evil in the world…Gayle says the best advice on the “Stranger-Danger” conversation is…kids who are lost…tell them to go to a woman…preferably one with children…
- On Morgan Freeman on Nelson’s Mandela’s 93rd Birthday Celebration and Celebration of Service – Morgan is here to represent what it means to celebrate Nelson’s Mandela’s day. 67 years of service from Mandela suggestion that we give 67 minutes today to do something for someone else. “Doing something for someone else…it’s like doing something for yourself,” Morgan reminds us.
- On Diane’s Sawyer’s Interview with Jaycee Dugard - Gayle says the Diane Sawyer’s special was a “knockout.” If you haven’t seen it, you can findthe series of videos from the interview for Jaycee Dugard interview and Diane Sawyer Special on Abc.
- On Jennifer Lopez and Mark Anthony’s Split- Look for the O’Mags photo shoot with the lovely couple…before the SPLIT. Ouch. September’s Issue. Who knows…maybe they’ll be back together. Life is strange in Hollywood.
- On Giuliana and Bill Rancic’s New Show - First, thanks for telling us that Bill’s a nice guy. Love to hear that…and even more, love to hear that it is the “Year of Fun.” Their show is on the Style network…gotta go find that and take a look…from the looks of MyStyle.com…they are already into Season 4. Where have I been?? It sounds like they really share thier story…I’m all about an honest, good story. Plus, Gayle – you think he’s a nice guy…he carried your bags through the airport. OMG…he probably opens car doors too…and not just with that little key fob thing. Now, THAT’s a NICE GUY!
- On Gayle’s TV Viewing Habits – Gayle…we could be total friends. I LOVE Vh-1′s countdown. That and web radio keeps me UP on music. Well…and you of course! Welcome back friend! I think it’s gonna be a GREAT week!
On Celebrating Nelson Mandela Day
On a Year of Fun!
This week on Gayle… Tuesday – Jerry Ferrara AKA “Turtle” from Entourage, Wednesday – John Legend….